May 22, 2010

Backfire At The Disco

This month has been really awesome. Can't wait for SUMMER 2010!! I'm actually counting the days left until Summer. It's 13 more days. Do I have to tell you guys how I really really love summer?
I really love summer, things get better in the summer. I like to go out a lot and explore new things. Sometimes it's kind of good staying outside than in my room all day, it is really depressing. I love nature. BEACH! is the only thing that came out of my mind if I think about summer. I really wish I live near the beach, that would be so perfect.

So today, I went to street fair near my place. Bought 3 awesome shirts for only $10.





Headband - Handmade
Aviator Sunglasses - H&M
Jeans Jacket - Heritage1981
Dress - Forever21
Shoes - Steve Madden
Socks - Target


 


 

I'd like to tell you guys some tips of my own...

HOW TO STAY FRESH AND STYLIST IN THE SUMMER




  • Always bring tissue and water spray freshener in your bag
  • Wear fancy sunglasses or hats or headbands to complete your simple looks
  • Carry a cold water bottle with you
  • Wear bold color, don't wear black (it catches the heat of the sun)
  • Don't wear too much make up

5 comments:

cjau. said...

love you
you're soooooo pretty !

xoxo

putri soe said...

aaa you look great and so happy! :)

Tiffany Wu said...

lovely dress!
you look so cute too!


with LOVE
Tiffany_

Lia Waroka Putri said...

the shoes and the socks are lovely :D

cheers,
barbiejunk.blogspot.com

utami said...

farah cantiik :D