I really love summer, things get better in the summer. I like to go out a lot and explore new things. Sometimes it's kind of good staying outside than in my room all day, it is really depressing. I love nature. BEACH! is the only thing that came out of my mind if I think about summer. I really wish I live near the beach, that would be so perfect.
So today, I went to street fair near my place. Bought 3 awesome shirts for only $10.
Headband - Handmade
Aviator Sunglasses - H&M
Jeans Jacket - Heritage1981
Dress - Forever21
Shoes - Steve Madden
Socks - Target
I'd like to tell you guys some tips of my own...
HOW TO STAY FRESH AND STYLIST IN THE SUMMER
- Always bring tissue and water spray freshener in your bag
- Wear fancy sunglasses or hats or headbands to complete your simple looks
- Carry a cold water bottle with you
- Wear bold color, don't wear black (it catches the heat of the sun)
- Don't wear too much make up