December 28, 2011

My First Lookbook

 What's up y'all? So I'm posting this little project of mine called "Retroglam: Lookbook", it's not advanced or something WOW but I'm really proud of this because I did it with my own hand.
These designs I created myself with my own brain, I think the looks are simple but I put a lot of efforts while working on this
I don't know what else to say so just ENJOY :)




This. A magazine (forgot what it's called) inspired me to make this dress.

I was thinking of doing something backless but not SEXY. So I created this dress with a little bow stick to it!
 

The film "Confessions of a Shopaholic" inspires me. So I thought the main character, Rebecca Bloomwood, can wear this piece. It fits her personality

I was thinking of mixing two opposite patterns, so I decided to match stripes with floral.

Military Jacket or known as "Michael Jackson" jacket is really popular these days.

You can all see that this dress is adapted from the GREEK idea. I just love the color of this dress.

Shopping is what most girls love to do :)

I made this cute little dress for a cute little thing <3
Finished it only for several hours. You gotta know it's not as easy as it looks to create this simple dress!

I really hope from this, I can actually MAKE&SEW these pieces into a real clothing in the future. Amen.
much love,
fey.

1 comment:

Shinly Fransisca said...

i love this one darling :) you should teach me how to draw .. LOL :D